Green Mountain BBQ Pellet Grills
Cook with real wood on a Green Mountain pellet grill! BBQ Pellet fuel is made from wood sawdust. Choose from flavors like hickory, cherry, maple, pecan, and more. These grills are easy to use and start with the click of a button.
Features of Green Mountain Pellet Grills
- Safer grilling as an indirect heat source, so no flare ups
- Inexpensive cost to operate-usually cheaper to use than charcoal.
- Optional WiFi connectivity
- An included meat probe that is able to monitor and display internal meat temps on the grill’s control panel
- A peaked lid for stand-up chicken/ large fowl/ rib racks
- A fan-only mode with automatic shut-off that will blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling
- Stainless steel grates
- Choice of three model sizes with two lid finish options and optional WiFi control capabilities
- Smartphone app (WiFi models only) can be used to control pellet grill temperature and get instant readings from the included meat probe